Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Never Let Go


Find me,
In the searing flare
of my untamed memory.
Search me
In the wonder conquering heights
Of mine ruthless hope.
Look for me!
When I search for you;
When I find my self looking for you,
Run after me
And never let me go.






inspired from the 1st to 4th verses of Psalm 23 

"The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; he leads me beside still waters, he restores my soul. He leads me in right paths for his name's sake. Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I fear no evil; for you are with me; your rod and your staff - they comfort me"


remember when you have been in your lowest moment, when you can't seem to rely even of your own strength. that time when all you'd do is just stare into space hoping to squeeze more hope? the poem is a pleading for God to take charge when everything else fades into hopelessness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment